Tuesday, October 11

Get away from the desert... thank you 4 day.

As many who are involved with military life may know, you don't get much time to yourself. The hours are long, and the stress that comes from them at times is hard to leave at the office. While Andrew does an amazing job with leaving Army at Ft. Bliss come 5 o'clock it's not the easiest as this deployment comes closer and closer.

We decided the perfect thing for us was a weekend get away to RUIDOSO!!
It's about 2 hours away from us and it's just the perfect spot.
We packed out bags and took off just planning it one day in advance, and it was truly the most perfect weekend we could have asked for.

The best thing I think was the fact that Andrew is truly my best friend. I have tons of girlfriends back home, and we have been friends since we were 5 but I have to admit it and I'm sorry ladies but this man rocks my world. We are each other's best friend and I do believe that is the way it should be. We can laugh so hard at the most absurd and stupid things, every moment of life is so fun. On the drive there I think I almost peed my pants at least 3 times.

We took off a little later then we wanted too but quickly made up for lost time. We stopped at a little winery off the side of the road, had several samples (hooray!) bought ourself a bottle of our fave type blend which most definitely involved pistachios and were on our away again. There was so much to take pictures of, and I think I took about 1000.





 
                That is the worlds largest pistachio 

                                                     {the cottage Andrew rented for us}




Andrew calls me "little shops" because I absolutely LOVE to go into all those little shops you see when you go into any town, I think they are so special and fun! He always commented on how much I love "little shops" and soon as he called me that and I asked why he said It was because I am just like those shops. Inside of me are all these little treasures that are so unique and can't be found anywhere else.
<3

{note: I am NOT Dani Keider, but imagine how giddy it made me seeing my boyfriend write that!}


 


 




With Love,
Team Keider






No comments:

Post a Comment