Wednesday, November 16

my fiance is a sleep talker

(the most beautiful man in the world, the birthday boy, and the soon to be fiance)

it's constant,
and I adore it.

"ducky ducky ducky."
"i'm kidding babe, da da da."
"I love google."

OR

usually ..... army talk.
THAT is creepy!
Screaming at times. Usually only during or after intense weeks of air battles.

IN OTHER NEWS!

We're a busy hurricane.

WE GO ON LEAVE TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT!
(aka Thursday)


WE are driving from El Paso to Denver,
getting me the lay of the land before the big move!

WE fly out on the 19th to spend 13 glorious days in Michigan,
where we are going to freeze our ass off, officially.
we are looking quite forward to showing the town who watched us grow up what real, true, instant, soul mate love is. Super exited!

WE are having our engagement party on the 26th!
At one of our "hang outs" growing up, Mr. B's
It's a sports bar. It was the spot for things like after football games, stuff like that. Now that we are older, it's the spot to enjoy friends company and get yummy cocktails. They have a roof deck, and its just the best!! Great food, and a party room which both me and Andrew spent a lot of time in through high school for sports parties, big dinners the who shebang!
WE booked final details tonight, THEN! had a big kissing and cuddle party to celebrate.
We are also getting t shirts made for the "Keider engagement Rochester bar crawl" which will take place immediately after the formal party. NICE!

WE also baked cookies, made tacos, had a salsa dance party, wrestled (which was insanely fun) and pretended to be mad at each other while we were at it (which didn't work), went for a walk to return movies and pick up snacks, did our laundry, stare at each other and smile and share things we loved about the other and WE accidentally almost took off my arm with my bling.
my ring can be quite the weapon.

Andrew didn't believe it hurt that bad until as we were getting into bed tonight it scratched his chest.
he is now a believer.

WE are building my photography business while home,
I have 7 shoots booked! Andrew will come along, he  LOVES being my assistant.
no... really... he does.

and most importantly.
WE fall more head over heels, make everyone around us sick in love, every single day.
And are more grateful to wake up together each morning.

Marrying your BEST FRIEND is the most amazing feeling, I can't believe it happened to me. I was quite certain it never would. Then there he was! And here I am. And there we'll be.. in 600 and some large number of days. Saying "I DO" while standing there with complete conviction knowing we are marrying the person we were invented, to be with forever.



Wow,
what a feeling.

For now.. until I'm back in my mountains
be safe, happy, and remember to thank a soldier :)

-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment