Tuesday, December 6

Block Leave + soul mate = Subliminal happiness

I don't mean to paint my life like it's perfect.
Or that me and Andrew never get angry at each other,
or bugged, or just irritated because we have been in the car for two straight days driving 30 mps on the freeway on a sheet of ice 3 inches thick.
THOSE THINGS have occured.
All I ever mean to portray is that if you have real, true and deep ever lasting love those things do not matter, and you can and truly will make it through anything. Have faith in each other, don't be jealous (super hard for me) and be strong and know that you are in love, nobody can touch you, just fall harder!

block leave is officially over. Sad, to the max.
however we did have the most amazing time you could imagine.
We saw everyone we ever met (probs) and spent so much time with our amazing friends in both Colorado and Rochester. Our family was a treat and we were blessed with an amazing Thanksgiving.

I was able to spend enough time in Denver to get a little lay of the land, and I can officially say I feel safe to move there. I made best friends with some of Andrew's best girlfriends, got my job all lined up and secured, and even found an apartment! Now all I have to do is fax in papers and I will be set! I can't believe everything is coming together, but it is!

We were gone for 20 days in total, what a much needed break that was! If anyone understands Army, it's stressful. And before you know it your husband is screaming out things in his sleep. Yikes.

I will be posting many pictures and things soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment