Saturday, December 24

goodbye for now... only 365


This is our living room, as my darling boy packed his things away for a year. Have you ever seen so much digi cam in your life? NOPE! ew.

As this was happening let it be known that I was contemplating how to set all these things on fire and possibly figure out a way to break one of Andrew's legs.

......Just kidding.
Kind of.
maybe.

No but really...

I am insanely proud of my solider, my future husband, my best friend and the love of my life.







My love,
I miss you so much it consumes me.
I am so proud of you,
and I will be waiting here to start our life together after this year is done.
Our love will only grow stronger.
This will only make up better.
It hurts,
but my life is still 100 times better then it's ever been.
Please think of me everyday,
please always say goodnight and I love you.
I can't wait to be back with you!
I'll be seeing you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment