Tuesday, December 27

Day 7

One week.
It's been one week since the love of my life left, for a year, to fight the war for your freedom.
It hurts more and more but also feels better and better because I am closer to being back with him.

I was able to talk to him on facebook chat for today about 15 minutes! It's amazing how much you appreciate just a couple of instant messages when you hardly have anything.
I remember when I was living in Michigan and he was in El Paso, before I had moved there. I wanted to talk to him all the time. Obviously. And I would get upset when I couldn't. Even though he would tell me babe, i'm busy. I'm sorry. I still felt neglected, way back then. It didn't harm our relationship in anyway, it just made me realize I was being far too needy.

Then I moved to Texas. I got used to spending every moment with him. The nights he would get off work late, I would get bugged because I just wanted Army to give me my man back for the night. Then as the deployment got closer, his hours got shorter. We focused on spending quality time together more and more.

Andrew and I spent every moment we could together for the last month. Mostly cooking dinner and watching movies. I remember at one point in my life thinking how boring that was with someone else, but with my hubby that is the best thing I can imagine. We spent time cuddling, kissing and just loving each other like crazy!

Now with him being deployed, the little short conversations we have are EVERYTHING to me. My computer rings and I can hardly hear him, and the picture I see veaguely resembles a robot. But just being able to type to him warms my heart like nothing else.

When I see the words....
"babeeee" on my screen I melt from the inside out.
I am so happy and so lucky.

I am counting down the days until I can see my lover face. I have many days to go but 7 of them are gone!!!

So far,
Andrew has been VERY busy.
He hardly has any time to do anything but work. He says he has gotten in a couple great work outs, I'm so proud of him. He said he had bad luck today during a 5 hour air battle. Yuck. 5 hours of constant madness is essentially what that means.


Here are some of the happenings that have gone on so far in the first week!

Our last kiss for a long time 
(I love you, puzzle piece)

I crossed into here at 4am ish

And happily witnessed this

You found me on the drive home from Shea Shea's parents on Christmas eve!

Merry Christmas to me...

The kitchen came together!

Made my first trip to Kings Soopers

THEN made BLT's
and hated the way it tasted without you.

Finally... tonight as I was watching "Justice for Natalee Holloway"
this was at the ending preview. You're response would be...
No Way.

Weekly recap so far. 
Colorado is fabulous.
I wish you were here with me.
I miss you, and your warm body.
I am always thinking of you, and kissing our picture, and writing you letters.
They are on the way.
Don't forget to check this blog baby.

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment